Neutraceutical Contract Manufacturing Service
Pharmaquipe are the neutraceutical manufacturer that you can rely on. We offer a comprehensive range of turnkey and customised neutraceutical manufacturing solutions that are tailored to your exact specifications. So whichever type of neutraceutical manufacturing that you require, we can help.
With over 20 years experience of delivering the highest-quality dietary supplements and health foods, we know exactly what is required to get your product to market as quickly, efficiently and cost-effectively as possible.
Pharmaquipe has grown from having just one tablet press and one capsule filler to having a vast array of Neutraceutical manufacturing machinery, from tablet presses and capsule fillers to coating pans and automated packing lines. There are many reasons why we have become one of the UK’s largest Neutraceutical manufacturers, including:
- Our expertise at providing customised products and bespoke formulations;
- Our willingness to aid our customers’ growth by designing and developing ideas in an ever-changing market;
- Our ability to provide finished product in bulk or retail packaging;
- Our supplement contract manufacturing processes and procedures are GMP-certified and approved by HFMA; and
- Our direct contact with Trading Standards in regards to nutraceutical product marketing.
We offer a professional and efficient neutraceutical manufacturing service to our customers, with the emphasis on listening to their needs and offering them not only high-quality product, but the peace of mind that your neutraceutical manufacture complies with all current legislation. We pride ourselves on working closely with our customers to meet all of their requirements and answer all of their questions. We also ensure:
- Experience – we have over 20 years experience in the industry;
- Diversity – we have access to huge database of neutraceutical formulations;
- Assurance – a Certificate of Conformity is issued with every product;
- Quality Materials – all materials sourced are of the highest quality, our suppliers’ accreditations include ISO 9001, FEMAS and Soil Association Organic amongst others;
- Short Lead Times – reliable, on-time deliveries anywhere in the UK or Europe;
- Cost-Effective Production – our lean manufacturing processes enable us to keep our costs – and your prices – to a minimum; and
- Outstanding Communication – regular and responsive communication with our customers before, during and after manufacturing.
If you would like to discuss anything to do with your product or our neutraceutical manufacturing service, please contact us via our Contact Form. If you would like a price for your nutraceutical product, please request a quote via our Quote Request form.